The Seven Deadly Site RulesEdit
On The Horror Network, all users are bound by a certain set of rules so that the site may function properly and fairly. The supreme leader and founder of the site, Jay ten, along with his eldest advisors, have lain down seven rules that must not be broken, under any circumstances.
Because infraction of these rules can incur some heavy penalties, it is highly recommended that you don't break them. Please keep in mind that the administrators will enforce these rules strictly, and that your ignorance of the rules is not a viable excuse for breaking them.
With that being said, these rules are not hard to break. So as long as you have a functioning brain between your ears and some common sense, you will have a great time on this wiki!
- Thou shalt not post any form of Pornography - Breaking this rule in any way will result in a minimum three day ban. There are many sites online to share your fantasies on, and this isn't one of them.
- Thou shalt not share any real violence or gore - This is a fiction website; which means all the violence on here is expected to be fiction. Breaking this rule will incur a warning, and further infractions will result in bans based upon the seriousness of the offence and the admins discretion.
- Thou shalt not be a bully - Keep all discriminatory and derogatory thoughts you might have about other users to yourself. There is no reason or excuse for discrimination or harassment on this site. Breaking this rule will result in a warning or ban, based solely upon the nature of the harassment and how serious it is.
- Thou shalt not role-play - We all know that these stories are pretend. Don't try to convince us you are a character from the story, or that the story is real. It's just annoying. All role-playing comments will be deleted, and if you keep up the act you will be banned.
- Thou shalt not be a vandal - People here put in a lot of time and effort to write their stories, or keep a good reputation on the wiki. If you feel the need to change and violate someones story or user page, then the admins will need to violate your ability to edit.
- Thou shalt not be upset about the enforcement of rules or standards - The rules and standards of the site are here for a reason. If you want to whine and cry like a child about your deleted story, comment, ban or whatever, then it will be assumed that you are a child, and kids aren't allowed on the site. If you continue your childish ways after being warned, you will be banned.
- Thou shalt not act like a jackass, or thou will be treated as such!